So, you just got divorced and are about to begin dating…Well, brace yourself, the dating scene is a whole lot different from our generation. No longer is it boy meets girl; boy asks girl out; boy and girl date; boy and girl get married and live happily ever after.
To prepare you for the jungle out there, Cocktail Chatterers (aka CCers) should be aware of “The 10 New Dating Realities”:
- Dating isn’t Confined to a Traditional Romantic Notion
- Knowing the New Rules of the Road for Dating
- The Rise of the Dating App.
- Dating Etiquette No Longer Resembles What We Experienced in our Younger Years
- Dating If You Have Children at Home
- The 4 Most Sensitive Topics to Navigate for the 40+ Dater.
- Dater Beware: Dating Apps Used to Defraud the Unsuspecting
- Understanding the Dating World that Our Children Inhabit
- How Gender and Sexuality is Fluid for the Younger Generation
- Still Having Trouble Finding the Right One? Call a Dating Coach, Take a Class, or Matchmaker
Stay tune as Cocktail Chatter will drill down on “The 10 New Dating Realties” in its series, “Dating in the new 21st Century)” through podcasts, videos, and blog posts.
****Cocktail Chatterers, are you or anyone you know about to re-enter the dating world?”.
Feel free to comment below